Thursday, November 12, 2009

#1: Thunder Sticks


Last night I went to my second college football game as a student. Before walking into the student section, these people were standing near the steps handing out these little packets of something. I didn't want them, about 30 seconds later I realized I was the only one who didn't take one of these little packets. These little packets held some thundersticks! Oh, how I hate Thundersticks. They're awful. I don't understand the point of them. I thought "maybe it's so you can clap more easily." But that doesn't make sense. It takes more effort to slap those damn things together. They make such an annoying noise, and when you're completely surrounded by them, they create surprisingly enormous winds. Winds are not comfortable when it 40ยบ out. Plus, they just beg for penis jokes. I firmly believe these awful products were only created to be as annoying as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment